Our next featured Artist, is no other than the creator and admin of our United CGPinoy & 3DPinoy Artist Facebook Group. a.k.a. Butz_Arki. We would like to welcome him. Please check out below some insights from our Q&A.
We like to thank him for sharing his experience and knowledge to everyone and especially for devoting his time and effort helping the community especially CGPinoy & 3DPinoy Artists become One and United.
Featuring: Mr. Ibarra P. Burayag
Architect/3d Visualizer/Cad Techncician
United CGP Pinoy & 3D Pinoy Artist Facebook Group Creator & Admin
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself, like how long are you working in this industry?
I am 35 yrs. old and i’ve been in Architectural and 3d Visualization firm for about 13 yrs. Aside from being employed, i also involved in some different projects of my own and for many friends. I am family man with 2 kids and a wife to live with.
2. Please share the basic process of the work you will share to us?
The basic process of my work is giving a concentrated time and focus in order to do what we need to be accomplished.
3. What are the difficulties you encounter in working this project and the solution you can suggest to our readers?
The difficulties sometimes is if we having a multiple projects that we need to rush at a tight deadline. The solution that i wanna share is to finish one project at a time or find a trusted and talented people to help us reach a very tight deadline.
4. What tips do you share to the community in working this kind of projects?
I just want to say that if you have projects, just be focus, calm your mind, don’t stress and feel panic. Let the positive vibe lead your strength so we will be able to do different things very easily. The most important things is trust yourself and have faith in our lord savior Jesus Christ.
5. Do you have anything to add that will help inspire others. Please feel free to let us know.
Focus on your goal in life, make a positive mind everyday before you waking up in your bed at morning. Feel and see the greatness in your life so everything will be done right. Don’t feel bad if we have struggle in our life instead use this fail to become a strong person.