One of the most anticipated tutorials is finally out. We admire his work and the way he delivers his renderings. He never fails to amaze us for the quality output he shared. We are thankful that he let us publish his first tutorials in Exterior Lighting Setup for everyone to learn from it. Please scroll down below our Q&A and his final render and settings.
Featuring: Junangelo Ran
1. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? like how long are you working in this industry?
I’m Junangelo Ran, I graduated BSIT year 1998 and start working in this kind of field since year 2000. First I worked as Cad Operator, then Cad, 3dsmax & PS Instructor and now Interior Designer/Visualizer.
I’m doing rendering since year 2004 using 3dViz scanline and by the year 2008 I started using 3dsMax with Vray.
2. Can you share the process of the rendering you shared to us.
Yes , I am very happy to share what I had learned from google and youtube 🙂.
Set the gamma first
Vray Setting/Final Render
Vray Physical Camera & Vray Sun Setting
Vray Domelight setting for Environment as GI & Reflection
Scene (Camera & Sun location)
Raw Render & Render Elements
• Vray ExtraTex is for additional ambient occlusion
• Vray ZDepth is for blurring or some fog for the back plants and trees
• Vray Wirecolor is for quick selection in Photoshop
• Vray Reflection is for additional reflection
Post Process in Photoshop
3. What tips do you share to the community in working this kind of projects?
Do not stop searching and practicing. 🙂
We like to thank him for sharing his knowledge with everyone. Please stay tuned for his next tutorials and it’s coming out very soon…